26 Jan Position Open – Exhibit & Sponsorship Manager – Fully Remote
Exhibit & Sponsorship Manager – Part Time – Work From Home
Forty Person Management Firm is looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience to manage corporate relations, sponsorship sales, and exhibit hall sales and execution for one of its clients in the medical field.
The client is a professional society of Doctors throughout New York state with a large annual conference every January. This person would be responsible for reaching out and getting vendors to sign up and pay for booths on the trade show floor. This position would be responsible for securing all conference sponsorship through straightforward sponsorship arrangements and educational grants. Beyond selling exhibit hall space, they would also be responsible for all exhibit hall coordination. They would be working with vendors on corporate memberships and other sponsorships. While there is some sales in this position, at least 80 percent of those who sponsors engage with the organization do so on a yearly basis. The position is paid hourly, not commissioned based, and is more about further engaging those corporate members already in the organization rather than cold calling.
General Job Description
- Develop and maintain existing and new corporate partners
- Owner of Exhibit Hall Design and booth sales, Clinical Conference sponsorship and sponsorship execution
- Main point of contact for Clinical Conference general contractor
- Main point of contact for all conference sponsors
- Main point of contact for all Exhibit Hall staff
- Coordinate all sponsored areas of Clinical Conference including but not limited to sponsored receptions, sponsored luncheons, sponsored networking lounges, product demonstrations
- Prepare all correspondence to exhibitors and sponsors for Clinical Conference
- Prepare, edit, present, and execute funding and partnership proposals, campaigns, and meetings.
- Write and provide reports for corporate partners and organization director.
- Create plans for expansion; track and analyze contributions
- Be onsite in NYC (expenses paid) once a year for Clinical Conference itself every January for 4 days as one of two planners responsible for the conference as well as one other site visit at another point in the year
About the Position & Requirements
- We are open to candidates from around the country
- This is part time – about 50% FTE with a larger amount of the work happening in October through January
- We are looking for someone interested in a long term opportunity
- A demonstrated record of working with trade show sales and general corporate relations is required
- Understanding of the healthcare field is preferred but not required
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume stating your interest in the position, your desire to work part-time, and how you think you would be a good fit to email@example.com. EOE. Please put Exhibit & Sponsorship Manager in Subject Line