02 Feb Job Opening – Full Time Operations Associate – Remote
Full Time Operations Associate
Remote from USA
New York Based Firm
New York City-based Association Management Firm is seeking an operations associate to help manage day-to-day operations of a busy, fast-paced client account.
The Right Candidate:
- Friendly, energetic, self-starter able to learn projects quickly & manage them independently.
- Adept at working on multiple tasks simultaneously with quick turnaround.
- Proactive to begin- or seek out continuous work fulfillment needs throughout the day.
- Excellent with time management; works fast & efficiently with acute attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
- Experienced working on her/his own and collaboratively within a small team. Comfortable asking for help and happy assisting others.
- Believes no task is too big or too small.
- Answers phones and emails, is initial point of contact for Association members, committee members, Board members and the general public.
- Regularly update website content (text, images & downloadable materials); maintain online Association meetings & events calendar; create events online registration & payment pages; other website tasks as needed via YourMembership content management system.
- Compile, format & deploy weekly e-newsletters and misc. e-blasts using Constant Contact
- Work within membership database platform (YourMembership) to update & maintain membership rosters, assist with member profiles, create invoices, process payments, create monthly financial reports.
- Set up virtual meetings, webinars and events in Zoom; disseminate meetings & events access information & reminders; help kick-off &/or run Zoom meetings as needed.
- Update and maintain multiple email listservs and contact lists, such as adding & removing members to/from multiple listservs, posting messages, monitoring automated ‘unsuccessful’ bounce back emails for posting errors, determining reason & tending to issues, etc.
- Manage Board of Directors elections
- Manage scheduling & fulfillment needs for continuing education programming.
- Assist in preparations for quarterly Board meetings, such as document gathering, creation, collating, distributing, etc.
- Assist with planning & execution of annual convention.
- Assist Executive Director as needed.
- Other general responsibilities as needed.
Required experience & working knowledge:
- Microsoft Office (all tools)
- Constant Contact
- Moderately tech savvy and can learn new technology/software quickly
- YourMembership, or similar membership/events/website management system
- Knowledge of virtual event platform Whova extremely helpful but not required
- Willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends and potential for a small amount of travel when it is safe to do so
Jaffe Management, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, and promote without discrimination due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.