03 Nov Job Opening: Long-Term Part-Time Customer Service & Administrative Assistant
Long-Term Part-Time Customer Service & Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant for U.S.-Based Firm (Remote Opportunity)
Open to Candidates in Texas, New Hampshire, Mississippi, and Illinois
Jaffe Management, Inc. www.jaffemanagement.com
28 Hours a Week, Monday to Friday, U.S. Eastern Business Hours 11:30am to 5pm
OR Monday to Thursday 10am to 5pm
New York City-based Association Management Firm is seeking a long-term customer service & administrative assistant to assist our members and team with day to day tasks. This is a fast-paced position requiring the ability to think & act quickly, communicate clearly, and maintain excellent customer service.
The Right Candidate:
– Friendly, energetic, self-starter able to learn projects quickly & manage them independently.
– Adept at working on multiple tasks simultaneously with quick turnaround.
– Proactive to begin- or seek out continuous work fulfillment needs throughout the day.
– Excellent with time management; works fast & efficiently with acute attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
– Experienced working on her/his own and collaboratively within a small team.
-Comfortable asking for help and happy assisting others.
– Believes no task is too big or too small.
– Answering the phone; providing information or passing to appropriate team member
– Monitoring general email inbox; replying with information or passing to appropriate team member
– Monitoring electronic information request forms submitted from public via website; provide information or pass to appropriate team member
– Checking Zoom availability calendar upon request
– Scheduling meetings/events based
– Sending Zoom link and credentials to participants
– Sending meeting reminders
– Creating/sending time availability Doodle polls upon request
– Adding & removing members to/from multiple listservs
– Posting messages on listservs upon request
– Monitoring listservs automated ‘unsuccessful’ bounce back emails for posting errors; determining reason & tending to issues
– Updating membership database with new members; removing members; editing profiles; etc.
– Assisting members with online account needs (most commonly resetting passwords & changing emails addresses)
– Assisting members with online event registrations &/or payments
– Entering dues payments, event registration payments, etc., when needed
Additions tasks as they arise.
Required experience & working knowledge:
Moderately tech savvy and can learn new technology/software quickly
Jaffe Management, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, and promote without discrimination due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Apply at https://jaffemanagement.applicantpro.com/jobs/