08 Feb Program Associate (remote – Minneapolis)
This position will support multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Initial point of contact for members and Board members, either in person, on the telephone or by email; answering questions, providing materials or referring inquiries.
- Takes and transcribes minutes at Board Meetings and other meetings as needed
- Creates and disseminates email newsletters, updates website using content management systems and WordPress
- Maintains, updates and distributes Association calendars; sends reminders for meetings and teleconferences as needed
- Assists with preparation, set up, and on-site tasks of events
- Updates & maintains multiple listserves and contact lists
- Assists with membership needs including monthly membership reports, application processing, and maintenance of member databases
- Invoicing and following up on membership payments
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel including Excel formulas and mail merges; adept at learning new technology tools
- Internet literate
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to create professional business documents
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to quickly develop productive relationships with clients, speakers, attendees, vendors and staff
- Demonstrated organizational skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Possesses a service mindset and works with the client needs in mind
- Able to stay calm, composed and professional, even under pressure
- Able to deal with tight timetables, last minute changes and solving problems as they arise
Position will start as soon as we secure the right candidate.
Jaffe Management, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, and promote without discrimination due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $48,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Minneapolis, MN: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Please apply at email@example.com